Training Date :
06 Jan 2020-09 Jan 2020
03 Feb 2020-06 Feb 2020
02 Mar 2020-05 Mar 2020
27 Apr 2020-30 Apr 2020
05 Mei 2020-08 Mei 2020
02 Jun 2020-05 Jun 2020
27 Jul 2020-30 Jul 2020
03 Agust 2020-06 Agust 2020
28 Sep 2020-01 Okt 2020
05 Okt 2020-08 Okt 2020
02 Nop 2020-05 Nop 2020
28 Des 2020-31 Des 2020
Registration Fee :
- Rp 8.950.000 (full payment) or
- Rp 8.750.000, early bird, (2 weeks before training time), or
- Rp 8.500.000, group with minimal 3 participants
The training course will cover every aspect of welding technology, process and welding supervision, related with welding metallurgy and material selection. Once the proper groundwork has been laid, everything will be pulled together with suggestion on how to get the most out of advanced welding supervision , process and welding inspection with examples and guidelines for using the program to achieve optimum, least cost welding procedure specification related with fabrication process.
This course will provide improve knowledge and practical technology training for guide line process, welding parameter set-up, related with properties of material, before, during and after welding process. The course will be comprehensively discusses and guide the calculation and analysis need in kind of welding process, material selection, code standards, and operating maintaining special material with least weld ability , and bring the participant to be familiar with any kind of welding process and give how to identify welding imperfection and test.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN :
1. Welding Supervision and Process
The module will provide participants with the welding supervision parameter and process, advantage and disadvantage welding process related with base materials, and welding technique, welding position, type of joint, set-up welding parameters. This module also discuss the practical exercise, technique and kind of test after welding related code standards.
2. Welding Metallurgy
Through this module, participant will learn the materials commonly used with any kind of applications welding process, effect of alloying elements, weld ability of various material ( carbon steel, stainless steel , aluminum, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys, magnesium and casting ). Heat-Affected Zone (HAZ ), thermal cycle and heat input effect in the weld zone.
3. Welding Maintenance Repair
Through this module, participant will learn :
- Welding Procedure Specifications for casting materials
- Post Weld Heat Treatment
- Weld ability of casting ( refurbish, hard facing, over layer )
- Quality Control during welding and after welding process.
- AWS Classifications ( Consumable , test and code )
- Weld Joint Efficiency, defect ( imperfections ) and repairs methods.
4. Inspection, repair and maintenance
Through this module, participants will be guided to discuss the inspection methods, preparation procedure, and safety in performing internal inspection. Welding repair technique related with kind of materials, and also depending with welding parameter at, during process. This module also includes the NDT test, after welding.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Introduction to welding Technology
- Classification of welding process
- Welding parameter and Basic welding Technology
- Type of weld joint ( Fillet and Groove Weld )
- Welding design and Welding Position
- Welding Code related with standard
- Welding Supervison
- Qualification Welding Personnel
- Quality Control in apllied welding process
- Weld ability kind of materials
- Post weld Heat Treatment
- Welding Distortion
- Materials selection for welding
- Identify Heat Affected Zone area ( HAZ )
- Welding Metallurgy
- Destructive test ( DT ) for the weld test
- Non Destructive Test ( NDT ) for the weld test
- Case study and discuss
- Basic knowledge for welding Maintenance Repair
- WPS and Procedure Qualification Record
- Inspection, Repair and Maintenance
- Welding Technique and Procesess
- Welding technique and code welding casting materials
- Filler Metal Selections
AFTER ATTENDING, PARTICIPANT WILL:
1. Have an updated perspective of welding technology, process and welding maintenance repair, related with many kind of materials, before and during welding process.
2. Have a working knowledge of codes and standards to work with any kind of welding process.
3. Have a skill and knowledge to design, operate, maintain, and repair during welding.
4. Familiar with any kind of materials and control welding parameter during welding process and after welding.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL :
1. Supervisor, and operator wanting to optimize or innovate in welding technology, process and welding maintenance repair.
2. Technicians who needs additional skills, knowledge and perspective in welding technology, process and welding maintenance repair
COURSE MATERIALS :
All participants in either course will receive :
1. A copy of the text ASME Code Section IX, ISO 9606 for welding, API 1104
2. Copies of the lecturer notes and exercises.