Term & Conditions
Article 1 (Application of Terms of Service)
BIZBRIDGE (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has established this Service Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "these Terms"),
This will provide bizbridge.id (This refers to various services described on our website (https://www.aunbizdata.com), hereinafter referred to as "this service"). Furthermore, "Membership" means those who receive this service from our company after the conclusion of this agreement. If member uses this service, our company assume that member agree to this agreement.
Article 2 (Revision of This Agreement)
Our company will be able to revise These Terms by notifying the Member in advance, and if our company use this service after the revised date, the Member shall be deemed to have accepted the revised terms.
Article 3 (Service Overview)
1. Member can use this service only within the term of validity of agreement on the use of this service (hereinafter referred to as "Service Use Contract").
2. Member can use this service only for the corporations and individuals listed in the registration information. In addition, if there are changes to the user of this service, member need to inform us about the change.
3. Member can only use the information content provided by this service for private use or internal use permitted under the copyright law, and cannot make use beyond that.
4. In using the service, member shall not perform any act that falls under any of the following items. If the following acts are done, our company may notify the member and request correction.
(1) Tampering, duplicating, adapting or modifying all or part of the content without permission of our company, or providing it to a third party for commercial purposes
(2) Our company protect the right to apply for other users of the service or know-how of the third party, copyright, patent right, utility model right, trademark right, design right and other intellectual property rights and their rights etc.(Hereinafter referred to as "Intellectual Property Rights"), from acts that infringes portrait right, right of privacy, honor, and other rights or interests
(3) Act of developing system similar to this service and providing the service using the material obtained through this service
(4) Acts of using this service or trademarks and trade names of the Company in connection with the information distribution, trading, promotion and advertisement of investment products without written agreement with our company
(5) Anti-social forces etc., and other acts related to those who conform to these
(6) Any other act reasonably judging by our company is inappropriate
5. Our company can change contents of this service arbitrarily.
Article 4 (Rights Attribution)
All ownership rights and intellectual property rights concerning this service belongs to our company.
Article 5 (Establishment and Validity Period of Service Use Agreement)
Service use agreement shall be established when the applicant agrees to this service agreement and payment of usage fee determined by our company is completed. After the establishment of the service use contract, our company are not responsible if our company cannot provide this service for reasons such as incorrect registration information (even in this case this service fee will be incurred). The term of validity of service use agreement shall be 1 year from the date of establishment of the service use agreement and thereafter automatic renewal every month for as long as there is no offer to withdraw from the member. In the event that an offer to withdraw from member is approved, it shall be withdrawn from the end of the month following the month in which the withdrawal application date belongs.
Article 6 (Release of Service Use Agreement)
If the member falls under any of the following reasons, our company shall refuse membership application for use of this service, suspension of use and cancellation of service use agreement without prior notice or demand.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) If there are any false fact in the registration matter
(3) If the member does not actually exist
(4) If our company cannot contact with the contact address such as the e-mail address registered by the member
(5) If try to use it in manner that could cause damage to our company, other users of this service or third parties
(6) If recognize the member as a competitor of our company
(7) If the member delays or refuses to pay the usage fee
Article 7 (Transfer of Rights)
Members shall not transfer or obligate the rights and obligations under this Agreement and Service Use Agreement to third parties without obtaining prior written consent from our company.
Article 8 (Protection of Personal Information)
Article 9 (Confidentiality)
Our company will keep confidential information of the member in providing this service confidential and will not disclose, offer or leak to third parties without obtaining prior written consent from the member. However, the information specified in the following items shall not be included in confidential information.
(1) Information already known at the time of acquisition by our company
(2) Information that had been held by our company without obligation of confidentiality at the time of acquisition
(3) Information that became known publicly without obtaining our company`s responsibility after obtaining it
(4) Information that our company legally obtained from a third party without obligation of confidentiality
Article 10 (Publishing Cases)
Our Company shall be able to disclose the company name of the member as an introducing enterprise unless a special request from the member is made.
Article 11 (Denial of Warranty and Disclaimer)
1. Our company are not responsible for any warranty, regarding the credibility, accuracy, completeness, up-to-date, comprehensiveness, timeliness, etc. of the information content provided by our company to member. In addition, our company do not assume any guarantee responsibility even if the member obtains information about this service directly or indirectly from our company.
2. In connection with this service, our company shall not be held liable for damages or compensation for damages suffered by the member, losses, expenses, and damage suffered by the member in connection with stoppage, suspension, unavailability, modification, etc. of the provision of this service.
3. Even if our company assumes responsibility for any reason, our company shall not be held liable for damages beyond the amount of consideration paid by the member to our company in the past year for damages. In addition, our company shall not be liable to compensate for incidental, indirect, special, future, or lost profit.
4. Our company are not responsible for transactions, conflicts, etc. arising between member and other members or third parties in connection with this service.
Article 12 (Force Majeure)
Our company will not take any responsibility with regard to delays in default or obligation fulfillment under this Agreement and Service Usage Agreement due to force majeure such as ordinance, regulation, notice, administrative guidance or other guidance, problems of transport agencies or matters beyond control within a reasonable range such as natural disasters, typhoons, earthquakes, blackouts, fires, labor disputes, irritations, contagious diseases.
Article 13 (Governing law & Competent Court)
1. This agreement and the applicable law of the service use agreement are Indonesian law.
2. For lawsuits relating to this service, Indonesian court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance agreement.
Revised on November 29th , 2017