All businesses rely on their organization ability to achieve their project's objectives. In order to ensure this vital achievement, currently many organizations are developing and looking for the best project managers for their projects. The demand for globally attuned project managers with suitable experiences and up-to-date knowledge is higher than ever in Indonesia, both from national and multinational companies.
Professional Project Management (PPM) workshop program is specifically designed to help project management professionals or practitioners to identify project management environment and managing project in line with the latest 6th Edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) issued by Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA.
By going through project management body of knowledge step-by-step, the course discusses an integrated approach that balances the theories, methods and practices in managing project.
Other than the benefit of getting the project management knowledge and practices, through this approach participants will have common project management language with other PM professionals from all around the world.
This workshop offers a new reliable approach in managing projects with different complexity by combining the practical with the theoretical approaches of up-to-date project management knowledge and skills.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing project.
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Knowledge the principle of Agile Project Management approach
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI such as CAPM® or PMP®.
- Introduction to project & project management.
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM.
- Understanding 10 project management knowledge areas
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Initiating.
- Project Planning.
- Project Executing.
- Project Monitoring & Controlling.
- Project Closing.
- Overview of Agile Project Management
- PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Manager, Project Manager, Future/Upcoming Project Manager, Project Team Member or any professionals who wished to pass CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Management) or PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam.
Dcolearning Facilitators are dedicated and seasoned project management practitioners. They have extensive project management experiences and are experienced facilitators. They must be nationally and/or internationally certified in project management area - Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
Dcolearning programs are in conformance with the quality standards set and following the latest standard of PMBOK® Guide issued by PMI®.
For more information:
Ms. Tya / Ms. Chitra
Direct Contact No. (Call / Chat)
M. +62 856 91 77 71 17 (WA Chat)
M. +62 878 85 33 21 32 (WA Chat)
PMI, PMP, CAPM, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Dcolearning-Accoladia Group is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) of Project Management Institute (PMI)® R.E.P. ID 4469 and an Intellectual Property Right Premium License Holder for its project management training material granted by PMI.
0878 85 33 21 32 / email@example.com