TIA Product Development Conference is a 4-day virtual summit on how to build, scale, and pivot your product amidst the Covid-19 pandemic.
It’s been a tough year so far for Asian startups, as the Covid-19 outbreak’s effects on the global economy deepening, customers’ priorities and needs will change considerably. That’s why it’s paramount for companies to identify, adapt, and iterate their product to consumers’ needs as fast as possible.
We’ll feature product leaders from Southeast Asia, China, and Silicon Valley who will share their tips, lessons, and guidance on how to manage a tech product through these challenging times.
- Eric Migicovsky (Partner, Y Combinator)
- Jeanny Haliman (APAC Go-To-Market Lead, AdSense & AMP Monetization, Google)
- James Mayes (Cofounder & CEO, Mind The Product)
- Monika Rudijono (Chief Marketing Officer, Lazada Indonesia)
- Alfonsius P. Timboel (Chief Product Officer, Halodoc)
and many more
- Holistic Product Development Conference
- 30+ hours of practical and actionable content
- Seasoned regional & global speakers
- Network with like-minded people
- 30-day free trial to TIA Subscription
- Digital goodie bag
- 4 days and 30 sessions
- Virtual networking
- Real-time chat with fellow participants
- Small-group interactive sessions & workshops
- Live Q&A sessions with the speakers
- Unlimited replays - in case you missed anything
-Indonesia and regional series
Find out more information on: pdc.techinasia.com